Can one's personality type change over time, or due to circumstances?  I
suspect the answer is "yes."

When I was working, I tested as an ENFJ, but just a bit over into the J
category.  Once I retired, I went back to testing as an ENFP.  Clearly, in a
work environment it made sense for me to develop the J part of my
personality.  Away from work, I could go back to being my flaky self.

        > Wow!   That *is* interesting.  I know and have been told/stud-
      ied that your MBTI personality traits can and may change back and
      forth over time.  As I posted earlier I changed from a low N to a
      high S (:-( ) and from a medium T to a low F. >>

Margie