Don, Don't ever change,I like you just the way you are. Shirley
----- Original Message -----
From: Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 8:01 AM
Subject: LIST----DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN

TIP OF THE DAY
LOVE FOR ALL ON LIST.

this is a bad day for me. this is the day for VIVIAN AND MY OLDEST GRIL. she
did not go, am not to be on this PC. again i do not know what every body is
up set over. i thought i was the only one to be hurt very easily from any
thing on the list and always got to say i sorry been to a head DOC. SAW MY
MINISTER. am not to take every so seriously. and not to worrywhat you say.
as it is from your heart. not to hurt any one. they say igot a very shot
memory and understanding now. my baby works whit people like that. KEN
BECKER asked from time what you do for a hope. like like and asked for you
to put your email in blue. so you just click on it to answer off line. my
address book is a mile long. some time i forget who i want to send a off
line answer. even your home page. i finely found out how i goofed up my P.C,
i sent my PROCLAMATION it was to long. it did not get to any of you as B.
PATTERSON stooped it GOD BLESS. after 31 years of this i don't want horrible
thing as there is lot of worse sickness out there than P.D. as i said i feel
to sorry every one but my self. they all told me i have the right to get mad
scream. but not to take it out on others. so listen read for get it. easyer
said than done me for one. i never got a ha ha from any one what i had say
about VIVIAN chest. i am a chest man that is why i am still a young 76 good
looking guy. oh my icq # is 7943867 only want P.D. on it. so if i made any
one PO'T OK  i might cry but the truth is the best i got  to grow up like 76
year ol guy. SO PREACHER DON. WILL SO LONG.

                                                   I.Y.Q.   DON AND VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIVE -54
                                                           MAY 9TH  55

                                                   RETRIED,REPAIRMAN,1/2