Providing more links is in itself not sufficient.  The link often results in
yet another hit in some of the less-smart search engines. Ditto YAPP (Yet
Another Page on Parkinson).

My intention is to act as an "ambassador" for the PARKINSN list.  I'll visit
some of the other PD message boards and list and make sure people with
questions are aware of the other boards and lists.

And maybe we can help newbies to spot which books on the floor are "dog-eared"
from being well used.

--
Frans van Duinen
     (416) 652-8580