Hello,

I'm asking for info for a member of my support group who has asthma as
well as PD.  She would like to know about other PWPs who also suffer
from asthma.  She has trouble breathing, and is wondering about such
things as the effect of PD on breathing coupled with asthma, drug
interactions from both disorders, and general info and experiences from
people who have both problems.  She is otherwise a healthy, vital PWP
with fairly mild PD.  Can anyone offer any comments.  I will be sending
her some sites--she has internet, but is not yet very savy about
searching for info for how both relate and interract.

Thanks for your help.

Charlotte

--
Charlotte A. Mancuso
For advocacy, medical, and other PD-related material, go to: