I noticed a complaint about support groups that were not helpful.  I have
been to those and think the one to which I now go -"the Gateway Movers and
Shakers (GWM&S), young onset" of Saint Lewis (actually Kirkwood -a burb) is
helpful.  We meet in the Kirkwood Methodist Church on the first Monday night
of the month at 7:Oclock pm.  Some of the best meetings are where we talk
anything from meds to finances to sex with or without a speaker  (I probably
didn't say that exactly right, but you know what I mean).  I would urge you
to include a list of list member recommended support groups in any organized
effort to help new PWP.

WHH 56/38/37