I'm posting this in the hope some of our European members or organizations
can help her. I couldn't think of some of the other trade names Mirapex
might be known as in Europe. Please help her.

>Dear Sir;
>My mother has parkinson disease. We used MADOPAR but this medicine didn't
get well to her. Last new year eve I came to Chicago and I learned that
MIRAPEX (1mg.) is a New medicine, and I found it from Puertorico and
brought it to TURKEY and Showed it to my mothers doctors and we started
with Half of quarter in first week, second week quarter , thirt week quarer
and half.....
>she started walking and lost her pains  but now we failed to find medicine
again.
>we chekced Germany and other European Countries but we didn't find it. Now
she is geting bed. Just like before we used medicine. She doesn't have any
shake in her body. She has only talking problem and walking problem.
>Please show us a way to find this medicine or propose us what shell we do.
Waiting for your urgent repply.
>Best Regards..
>Süreyya ÇETİN

"Superonline" <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham