Hi :)

I subbed to this list for a short while last year.  I've been a C 4/5 quadraplegic for 32 years, and my Dad has PD.  I have had a service dog before, and feel one would be very beneficial to my Dad, so,  were looking for information pertaining to the service dogs they are training especially for folks with PD.  I remember there was a place near Philadelphia, but don't remember the specifics [my Mom lost the info I sent her... ].  Does anyone out there have this info???

Thanks in advance :)

Nan

Nancy Gillen
Dare To Dream Miniatures
http://members.xoom.com/DTDminis/farm.htm
ICQ#  38439535

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"