Hi! Yes we have a Parkinson's service dog.  His name is Reggie and we
have had him since December of 1998.  He is wonderful and a great
freedom maker for my husband. He is trained to help Dave walk
[standing straight], touch his foot if he freezes, and come around
front and stand and brace to help Dave up when he falls.  We got him
from Independent Dogs Inc. 146 State Line Road, Chadds Ford, Pa
19317, their phone for an application is 610-358-2723.
It does take 3 weeks of training at their facility for the recipient
and the care giver. They do have a web site
http://www.independencedogs.org/default.htm
It does take from one to three years for a dog to become available,
but well worth the wait.  Wish you the best of luck!
Feel free to ask any more questions about Dave's dog!
Regards, Maureen Timerman CG David 63/17