i will be in the dog house. my baby goofed up or did not understand VIVIAN i said i wanted to send my proclalation to the list well she did but not right. VIVIAN  for got to tell her to send it to me first. it took 23 min to send. she did not put in a subject or from who. i can not get it as it has not showed up yet. so just delete any thing with no subject. i was in bed. will be going back soon. i have no idea what it will do. it was sent as a jpg proc so if i need to be read off go ahead most i can do is cry.  open to any feed back on it. ok. i don't know what to do.  that is all  please for give her as it is my fault for not be hear.

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN  ON THE BIBLE