From Lanny Weddel - I take Mirapex  and Riluzole.  The Mirapex is prescribed for 3x per day with one of those being at 'bed time'.

Lanny

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Hilary Blue
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 7:49 AM

I fiind this very strange - that you should be taking the Mirapex at night .
In my peresonal expereience, and mmost of those i ih ave spoken to (at support
groups etc) we a have been told to take mirapex in the early  part of the day
because it may caause sleepessness. I would beinterested to hear what  other
say .

Hilary Bllue