When my wife was taking Mirapex with sinemet, she would go to sleep anytime that
she was moving. She would go to sleep when she was eating, even ice cream.

Also, remember that there were several news article on auto accidents  when the
driver on Mirapex would fall asleep at the wheel.

On Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:49:37 -0400, Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I fiind this very strange - that you should be taking the Mirapex at night .
>In my peresonal expereience, and mmost of those i ih ave spoken to (at support
>groups etc) we a have been told to take mirapex in the early  part of the day
>because it may caause sleepessness. I would beinterested to hear what  other
>say .
>
>Hilary Bllue
>
>Cindi Israel wrote:
>>
>> I am very new to this so please bear with me. My Neuro thinks that I
>> may have Parkinson's Disease. He has currently placed me on .125 mg of
>> Mirapex at night.

Regards,

C. Y.