THE AMERICAM PARKINSON DISEASE DISEASE ASS.
    MASSACHUSETTS  CHAPTER
720 HARRISON AVE, SUENITE 707, BOSTON MA  02118
                           617 638-8466

 Dear Friends,
    Join us for a morning of family fun. It's our annal Parkinson"Walk for a cuse  Saturday, May6th from 9:00AM to noon,rain or shine.
     There will be face painting by Suzu the clown, astilt walker,pet LLamas,and T-shirt for everyone making donation. Tons of exciciting raffle prizes (dinner gift certifates,Red Sox tickrts,ete.)Free ice cream,softdrink,coffee and dounuts will be provided.
       Guest include many local neurologist and represesenatives from drug compaies.We are also expectingan appearearance br Congreessman (and advocate William Dealahut.
         The walk will again be held at the coverienly located PondMeadow Park in Weymong.
         Please keep in mint that this our only annaul fund raising event for which every dollar raised goes to resed.