My symptoms are left side more than three years and I'm left handed.
Lately been noticing a little twitchiness in right hand at times, but not
yet an actual tremor.  I was a very active runner until a mysterious
hitch developed which I described as my "left front end going out of
alignment."  Went to docs, chriopractors, massage therapists, etc., (no
neurologist), and it was so subtle that no answer was found.  Some
suggested muscle imbalance, tight tendons or muscles, etc.  No amount of
stretching or strength building brought me back into "alignment."  Now I
understand it was early PK.
Chuck