Art,....

Margie's given some good suggestions, and I would like to suggest
one more "weapon" to arm yourself with in this unequal battle
against both PD AND the drugstore.

I suggest you "IVANIZE <smiling> , which is my term for an all out
"circle-the-wagons-battle!   Take a page from Ivan S'.s extremely
effective "fight City Hall," book (read THAT as ANY local or
federal government entity),

In order words, m'dear, ask this group AND your PD support group -
which I know to be DAPS, one of the finest, largest PD support
groups in  the nation
to begin an email and phone "blitz" against the pharmay, possibly
the HMO as well.

MAKE NOISE, Art!  Be the "squeky wheel!   Help US to helpYOU  by
providing us with any names, addresses, email and snail mail,
phone numbers, contact persons, etc, including local TV and rdio
anchors names and addresses.....  and we'll be there
"squeaky-wheeling" right along with you.

IVAN - any suggestions?  Did I miss anything?  (IBarb asks the
master of the Squeky Wheel campaign, while saluting him)

Art, we're here for you,  I'M here for you.... DO take advantage
of the power of this group and DAPS...This is ine of the many
benefits of BEING part of a support gourp....

Much love to ya....

Barb Mallut