i have just had the same diagnosis YHTan and the depression sets in very
quickly
i have been told to wait and see what happens as my neurologist is unsure of
the diagnosis
i have found this site so very helpful in listening to my postings and
giving me lots of help in thinking through the idea of pd or as many have
suggested my malady may be essential tremors
i have been able to listen to experienced pd and essential tremor advice and
have been given sites to look up
mostly i have been given the confidence to take charge of my diagnosis and
to go to visits with my neurologist with the good advice and help from wiser
souls
it has been a godsend and very empowering
the depression still lingers as one faces the loss of ones physical prowess
judy george