On Mon 17 Apr, Hans van der Genugten wrote:
> [...]

There may be a lot more mileage in this vibration business - I remember
reading about an armchair which could be vibrated quite violently about
all three axes. (This was very long  ago, when doctors were judged on the
efficacy of their leeches).  Apparently the effect disapeared as soon as
the shaking stopped, but the shaking did have a benficial effect at the time.
Regards

--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>  (60/39/34)