From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Ken Becker
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 01:02:34 EDT
Subject: Re: LIST------- LEG CRAMPS,SLEEPING
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Don, what about planting special tree or flowers for Vivian for your
anniversary? I planted roses for Barbara so when they bloom she will remember
that they were just for her! Do you remember a song called "Pack Up Your
Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag, and Smile, Smile Smile?"  (Maybe thats not the
exact name?) I remember hearing it on a radio show, I don't remember who sang
it, good trivia question! Anyway it seems like it could be your theme song!
have a nice Easter, hope your whole family can be together for that. We are
going to my mother's house Saturday to celebrate Passover and eat like pigs!
OOPS, forgot, no pigs, not Kosher! LOL
Ken "white hat"