i was thrilled with the site and those really important pieces of advice and
assistance
i am not sure whether i have pd or essential tremors but i think the site is
helpful in that it indicates the diversity of pd and its implications
victoria in australia is redesigning their web site
i had contact with someonr from there today
lol judy