Bill Harshaw and Murray Charters are right --keep busy and you will feel
better.

Re the Strategic Planning Weekend
It was a wonderful 3 days ...As Bill said a new name was discussed and
Parkinson Society Canada was selected ---a new name for an 'umbrella'
national organization.
 The first word 'Parkinson' identifies the cause we support.
The second word 'Society ' is closer to our activities  than Foundation
(collector and granter  of funds). Society is used by several of the
Canadian PD orgs and describes a  people orientation.
 Canada .... well that's where we live.

There were one or more representatives from each PD org in Canada and
participation was encouraged. Some difficult questions were dealt with
at the workshop.  Others are sure to appear as negotiations procede but
I hope the spirit of cooperation and good will will continue

I join Bill in welcoming Mary Jardine as CEO  Mary has a great deal of
experience
in 'not for profit orgs' and has worked in the west and east noth and
south of Canada
The future looks bright
Anne Rutherford