Hello all,
Getting around on wheels is very important to me--especially bicycle wheels
(aka wings). The "chicken soup" excerpt reminded me of this. My lifelong
cycling habit, which includes a daily commute to work, has been challenged
by PD but I am hanging on as long as possible. In fact, I just bought a new
recumbent bike which puts the rider in a position that looks something like
that of a Harley rider--very easy on the back, fun to ride, but harder to
balance (a concern). This is part of my positive-denial approach to the
disease.
Rick
49/47