Hilary - I have to brag a little.  My Dad sang with the Bing Crosby
quartet back in 1928 and 29.  I think back then they were called the
Crosby Brothers. Then he met my mom, and that ended that.  I started
piano at 4, and was groomed to be a concert pianist, then I met my
children's father. And that ended that.  Now I play for my church and am
just as happy with that. I've been widowed for 21 years, and music fills
a lot of void when my PWP isn't around. (He likes music too, but when he
has "off" times, he can't drive, so we  aren't always together. Take
care. Jo Ann from Houston