Noticing Janet Reno's increased shaking I have been reminded again how
stress exacerates PD symptoms.  But I had NOT heard that PD was being
blamed for her problems in the Elian situation.  What a spot she is in,
with pressures right and left, and no easy answers. I hope she has good
support, but this comes on the heels of Waco, Okla. City, Columbine, and
other high-[pressure events in her job.   Wish we could come up with a way
to cheer her on from her fellow Parkies!

Brad wrote in part
>>From the Press
>
>       *Shake, Shake, Janet Reno, Shake in Your Boots
>
>        I am here to defend Parkinson's Disease.
>
>This malady has been maligned in certain circles using it as an excuse for
>Janet Reno's inferior performance in the "Elian" case.
SNIPPED

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "