Juanita - Click is exactly the right word.  I, too, have played for
senior's groups, and single's groups, and have 4 or 5 notebooks we put
together for sing-a-longs. I also play for a professional singer, who has
song on Broadway, opera in Germany, Italy and France, and even at 71 has
a voice even better than Robert Goulet. It is such a release for
expression and sometimes when I am down, I'll just play and play. I've
even written 3 spiritual songs, that my church likes me to play
occasionally.  The reason I'm telling you all this, is
to tell you to keep it up. It lifts our spirits.  Best wishes. Jo Ann
from Houston