Parkinson's Awareness Month - Day 15

I've gathered links, bookmarks, and URL's for Parkinson Resources on
the WWWeb and I plan to post them in bunches on this List in my own
personal attempt to raise Parkinson's Awareness around the world...

I encourage you all to jump in and critique, improve, support these
efforts in whatever way you see fit....

WWWeb Resources 15 - Caregivers & Support

The CARE Web Pages
 http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html

The Caregivers' Role
http://www.parkinsonsinfo.com/about_parkinsons/caregiver_role.html

Parkinson's Disease Caregiver Information
http://www.parkinsonscare.com/

Patient\Caregiver Resources
http://www.parkinson.org/services.htm

Caregiver Resource Guide
http://www.caregiver.on.ca/nwnwrg.html

Help for Parkinson Patient Caregivers
http://www.seniorworld.com/articles/a19990218145457.html

Caregiver Information
http://www.teleport.com/nonprofit/wcoa/caregive.htm

The Caregivers' List for Parkinson's Disease
http://new.parkinsons.org.uk/care.htm
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/acaregiv.html
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/pienet/people/caregang.html

Patient Perspectives on Parkinson's
http://parkinson.org/pr1.htm

Support Group Leaders Manual
http://www.parkinson.org/supman.htm

Locate Support Groups by Area Code
http://www.parkinson.org/acodemap.htm
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/asupport.html

Virtual Parkinson's Support Group
The PIENet - PARKINSN List On-line
http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html
(now one-click to subscribe)

Scroll these URL's, peruse them, forward them to someone to
promote Parkinson's Awareness....   murray

Disclaimer:

Be forewarned... you must never assume that information obtained from the web
is necessarily the best information available (or even valid). Remember, no one
sets content rules on the Internet.  That said, there is an education awaiting you!

Links to Web sites are provided for information purposes.
I assume no responsibility or liability for material on linked sites.

Please Be Advised: Medical information should always be reviewed with
your physician or attending professional before attempting to change any
medication or therapy.