On 19 Apr 2000, at 0:57, Judy George wrote:

> there are persons on this site who will be of inestimable help to you
> i print out the information i need and keep it in hard copy to peruse in bed
> i too am awaiting diagnosis but an much older (or better as bill will have
> it)
> i am currently looking at the difference between pd tremors and essential
> tremors and find it confusing
> you will get lots of help here
> judy

Hi Judy,
Here is a Journal article you may wish to peruse...
Postgraduate Medicine Journal
Parkinson's disease--the shaking palsy
Underlying factors, diagnostic considerations, and clinical course...

Quite a bit on tremor and diagnosis but I have more...

I will dig out my bookmarks on Tremor and post them in an
hour or two...

All the best ........... murray