On 19 Apr 2000, at 22:02, Charles E Murray wrote:

> My symptoms are left side more than three years and I'm left handed.
> Lately been noticing a little twitchiness in right hand at times, but not
> yet an actual tremor.  I was a very active runner until a mysterious
> hitch developed which I described as my "left front end going out of
> alignment."  Went to docs, chriopractors, massage therapists, etc., (no
> neurologist), and it was so subtle that no answer was found.  Some
> suggested muscle imbalance, tight tendons or muscles, etc.  No amount of
> stretching or strength building brought me back into "alignment."  Now I
> understand it was early PK.
> Chuck

Hi Chuck,
I am also left handed and was also a fairly avid "runner" 10 k's
all summer, occasional long distance relay, occasional half
marathon...  I went through a couple of years of unexplainable
sporadic "alignment" problems, went to sports medicine clinic,
physio, massage, etc. and no answers, minimal relief.

Then I too was dignosed with Parkinson's...

Incidentally, my middle name is Murray... my first name is....
Charles!

all the best ............... murray