Medications seem to be dispensed at
the whim of our great government. My
PWP is retired military we are supposed to be able to get our meds free.
However
there are frequently meds they do not carry. Some have alternatives that
do not always work as well if they work at all.
We do appreciate what we can get on base. But it seems the more
expensive the drug the less likely we will be of getting them. HMOs are
doing the same thing. Folks I wouldn't hold your breath
waiting for Medicare to kick in for meds anytime soon. Even if the
proposal gets
enacted. Explain to me how $2000.00
a year will make a dent in most PWP's
medication bills.
My question to all of you is what can we
do to make this better.? The cost of medications just keeps increasing.
I have to wonder how people that do not have
at least some help with these costs
are able to get the basic neccessities.
I am rambling. I just get so angry