Connie, you are a dear!  You seem to forget that we have been paying for years
to be able to get some comfort in the Automn of our lives.  The young 'have'
to earn that experience.
PD is terrible at any age, but when one is young and afflicted, it's awful and
'society' or its decent representatives should somehow find some way to
alleviate the problems incurred.
Be well my friend,
Michel