Dear PIEN friends,

The broadcast went very well. The telephone here
was already ringing, at 05:03 AM, about the radio show.

We taped  an excellent, HIGH-QUALITY audiocassette tape
directly off WHOM-FM.  The interview covers PD, and people and
celebrities
living with PD, in considerable depth. The interview consists of 30
minutes of surprisingly fast-paced questions and answers.

Did anyone on the PIEN list hear the interview?  Locally,
it aired from 5:00 AM  through 5:30 AM. Your reaction to it?

Is this a first-of-its-kind interview?  Has anyone  else on
PIEN made a radio appearance, to discuss PD?  How do you
handle audiocassette requests??

Thank you,

Ivan Suzman
50/39/36