Murray Charters asked;
.... What do you think of the clarity of layout at this site??
http://www.indobuzz.com/pdfi/l2.htm

This site is from the Parkinson's Disease Foundation of India, and I
think is a great introductory directory to Parkinson's web sites. As they
say, it is a selective list and they include descriptions of their
suggested links, so users know right away what type of site and
information they can expect to find at that link, also who is responsible
for the site. This helps avoid linking endlessly from one list of sites
to another list, but never getting to the information you are seeking.
You might want to start at the PDFI homepage, which is also very nice
http://www.indobuzz.com/pdfi/main.htm
I just wish they had included a last updated date.

BTW, by bringing up these issues, I am not in any way criticizing
anyone's web site, especially not the sites created by our list members.
This discussion is about possible ways of increasing access and
visibility of web sites that other PWP have found very useful, such as
the Parkinsn Archive Treasures, the parkinsn list archives, the PieNET
web page and many others. Also how to help the newly diagnosed or new
INternet users through the maze of PD information on the web - not all of
it up-to-date or reliable. After awhile, we each develop our own favorite
methods of searching, browsers and bookmarked sites, but when you're just
starting out - it can be overwhelming .
Linda