Re: hello

I tried to answer you off list Deborah, but it was not accepted twice. I
decided to send this through the list because I can tell how overwhelmed you
feel. It has to be tough to be far from your home, job and most of all your
partner. I do know how it feels to be far away from home and to be isloated
in a place that I heartedly disliked. I believe that from your posting that
you have been given the care of your father without too much idea of what it
involved day to day?  I am a friend of a pwp who lives 10000 miles away from
me in Australia and I knew nothing about PD when I met him 16 months ago. I
found out all I could about what the disease was, and yet I knew so little
about how it affected the lives of so many until I found the list. John * my
friend* has had it most likely 10 years, dx 6 years ago ( he rarely
discusses it ) and should be retired at 48 but is still working daily. Your
father is the age my mother is who has essential tremors which is similar
but far different in the outcome. I see you feel that many on the list have
helped you . They helped me too when I felt I had so little in common with
those who were family, care takers, or the pwp. I do not know if this is
being pushy or not, but when you said you hated to sound * victimy* it
sounded so familar. If you have time and want to mail me I am here most of
the time and I am a good listener Deborah.

Audrey *seattle*   friend of  pwp aussie  John  48/42/38??