hey all -
had my stepdaughter and her boyfriend visiting from last thursday through
yesterday - we went out of town monday thru' friday -

i didn't go online until today -

what a time to be away - 456 messages later i've finished the review -

thank goodness for murray and his continuing efforts to simplify our
knowledge of this illness -  had it not been for my eye scanning past this
most recent WWar, i think i would have gone crazy!

so glad you're all still strong and able to "go at it"!  now let's hear more
about local awareness accomplishments ! (i'm working on mine...)

thanks!

Cari
  daughter of Dempsey-PWP (71/16+)
  & Jo Ann-CGiver