This is Parkinson Month, and the Capital Chapter of the Parkinson
Disease Foundation is commemorating it with a special Awareness Day and
a Health Fair, to honor and fund the search for a cure.

It will be held on Saturday, 22 April 2000 from 11:00 AM - 2: PM,
at The Galleria at Tysons II, lower level near Neiman Marcus.

It will feature keynote speaker Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD. who will
address the importance of nutrition and its relationship to living well
with Parkinson's.  In addtion, Jack Anderson, Pulitzer Prize winning
investigating journalist and author, will speak about his life
experiences and living with Parkinson's.  Table displays will provide
free information on health-related services, and there will be an
exercise demonstration to our theme song "We're All Shook Up", T-shirts
give away, etc.
Of course, anyone wishing to donate money can send it to:  CCNPF
1501 Farm Credit Drive, S. 1500, McLean,  VA. 22102

Hope to see you all there!
Michel Margosis