      Thanks for your reply, Murray - I thought this site was great:
Newly Diagnosed With PD
http://spring.parkinsons.org.uk/spnewly.htm
I couldn't connect to the FAQ site - could you check the URL?
The Frequently Asked Questions About Parkinson's Disease
http://etb.ninds.nih.gov/PDFAQ.html

 I wasn't suggesting yet another PD web site - but  maybe links and
access to some of the "gems" could be expanded and improved.  Also
helpful is a short description of what the link is about, if it's not
clear by the title.

Below is a listing of Web sites that Barb Blake-Krebs, who is still
recuperating, and I compiled for the appendix to our book on young onset
PD, Behind the Masks, ( which is still under consideration for
publication - they ask us to "be patient.") It is based on suggestions
from the list and our own favorites, and is  open to other
recommendations (especially for non U.S. organizations and young onset
sites) -- or corrections if you note an error, or ommissions.  We will
also look through all of Murray's recommened sites. Thanks
Linda

PARKINSON'S DISEASE ON THE WEB

There are at least a few hundred web sites about PD. The following sites
have been recommended  by members of the Parkinsn list  for being
informative, accurate and up-to-date. Each category is in alphabetical
order.