Hello  to YH from Australia !

I'm entering my 15h year , at age 50, and
depression has  truly not been a factor with me.
I don't have time for it!!!
  I was on a radio station , talking about living with PD,
for 1/2 hour yesterday - the  radio station
says they have 10,000 listeners, even at
0500 AM , Part of my solution to the PWP's
enigmatic  life is to be open to PD being a jigsaw
puzzle with pieces that don't quite ever fit
into the picture.  I am still trying to learn
as much as I can, and to talk about
solutions, goals, and a better future.

Ivan
:-)  50/39/36