Hi good friend ,

First my excuses and apologies to you and all in the list for an e-mail
that I erroneously set to "automatic reply" in my provider set up ...that
caused this message show up also in this list .

Murray Charters wrote:

> On 14 Apr 2000, at 12:38, Joao Carvalho wrote:
> > Senhores,
> > Tentei entrar na Folha SP e nao me reconhece como assinante da UOL ?
> > O que se passa ?
> > Joao P. Carvalho
>
> Hi Joao,
> I believe you said:
> Gentlemen;
> I tried to enter (post?) in a Spanish on-line Forum but no one
> recognizes me as a subscriber of the UOL...
> What has transpired?
>
> I looked on the wwweb at these sites...
> http://www.uol.com.br
> http://www.uol.com.br/fol/geral/ult09022000213.htm
> Believe me, it's all "greek" t' me....
>
> UOL appears to be the "AOL" of Brazil

No UOL is the largest until today provider in Brazil until now.. . It
belongs to a chain of brazilian magazines and newspaper.
We are the only country in Latin America that have Portuguese (brazilian
kind , you may imagine the similar differences from the America english to
the England english) as our language ....

> Folha SP appears to be an on-line forum in a "foreign"
> (to me) language... You've very graphically shown this PWP
> that "Web Friendly" may not mean the same thing to all PWP's...

Actually Folha SP is one of the two largest newspapers from the San Paulo
State in S.Paulo city .

> Tell us more Joao P., please....

If I was not entirely clear I will be pleased to tell you more off list .
:-)

> All the best ............ murray

Thanks , best wishes and warm regards .
--