Hi Bill,
I am taking Artane only, for a left side tremor. My symptoms started about 4
1/2 years ago. I am not taking any other PD drugs, but I am taking a drug
for blood pressure.  I will be 65 in July. I started at 2mg's per day, then
have increased to 3, 5,6, and then 8. At that leve l started feeling dizzy
and lightheaded and felt that I was about to lose my balance. I backed off
to 6mg , then after a few days I went up to 7mg. That is where I am now. I
am getting only a very small amount of relief from the tremor. My neuro has
me on a sked to go up to 12mg per day. I am not sure if I will be able to go
that high, I am going to be seeing him in a few days.

I have not had any of the other symptoms that you mention. I have read that
the max dose is 15 mg's. Do you know what the max dose you will be going to?

Lanier Maddux    64/4       Chattanooga Tn.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World