Charles,
Our E-s passed in the airwaves. You make a good point, and I quit smoking
because it was killing me.  I do know someone who has cautiously tried
"smokeless tobacco" and reports clear symptomatic improvements after a
short trial period.  I guess part of me thinks "what the hell, could it
get any worse."

Each of us has to make our own judgment calls.

Chuck