Hi Betty,

You have come to the right place to find others who are as you,  fighting
the same frustrating disease. You will find so many here who are helpful and
who will assist you as much as it is possible with a shoulder when you need
it, or some good advice. They have helped me immeasurably to learn about PD
and to come to terms with the effects it is having on my friend in
Australia. I can not say I  feel any better knowing what I know now, but at
least I have information and a connection I didn't have before. One other
thing those on the list have shown me is their appreciation of life that I
took for granted.  I have learned humility and a tremendous appreciation of
a special courage they all have. But, I do understand how tired you must be
to have fought so long and to be alone too. You are among friends now Betty,
and you are no longer alone.

* seattle * Audrey  friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38??