I'd emailed these folks and got a call from them last night.
It sounded so good (95% success rate, except my "scam alarm" kept going off.
(Supposedly they weren't allowed to sell it as medication as per Health
Canada. But not sure why they would not sell it as food supplement.
But I would be able to get the stuff as part of a self-administered study for
only $170/mo (US))
Why a customer in Toronto, Canada would pay a supplier in Ottawa, Canada in US
funds is not immediately obvious to me.

I'll see if I can get some independently verified info, but in my opinion this
is a SCAM.

--
Frans van Duinen
     (416) 652-8580