i just wanted to remind you all of the unintentional, but insensitive
statement my dad's doctor made when i went with him and mom to their last
visit -

i had tried to become more knowledgeable about the "Stages of PD" and asked
the doctor, with both mom and dad sitting there - what stage was Daddy in -

his answer -

the end.

though it's easy to rationalize what the doctor "meant" - it's impact was was
severe and, tho' no one said anything until i finally brought it up, lasting -

if you met my dad - you would surely stone this doctor (to incoherence at
least) as Daddy does so well for the most part - and has such a loooong road
ahead of him -

Cari
  daughter of Dempsey-PWP (71/16+)
  & Jo Ann-CGiver