welcome letters of support too.

From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2000 12:21 AM

She is doing well at the NH and should be out no later than 4/21. We are
lining up home health aides as well.
 There are some queries Barb would like to post to the list.
   1. Barbara is not sleeping because she is afraid that she will
suffocate
at night because of spittle at the base of her throat and because her
throat will close on her because it is so tight.  Any comments.

 2.  Barbara would like to know of other experiences like hers where
sinemet led to really violent dyskensia and the temp went above 104 and
the
muscles released enzymes where CKs were over 40,000 in the kidneys.  Her
BP
was 58/31.

   3.  I have come to the conclusion that this all could have been
avoided
if there were a system to monitor meds in a hospital like situation for 2
weeks while the patient is ambulatory and healthy.   Does such a
Parkinson's
hospital exist.

 Fred Krebs