Dear Gerrty and Brig:

I am sorry to hear that Brig's health has been a problem and that he has had
to spend some time in the hospital.

I to had the start of double vision about a yrar ago. At first it was
attributed to Diabetes but my blood sugars were so0 slow I decided it had to
be a PD problem especially since the PD systoms occur first in my face each
day.

Eventually I had to have the maximum prisms in my glasses which helped some.
I still have to turn my face all the way to the left or right when turning
the car or I see 10 to 12 cars all racing to 1 spot when they get even with
me.

My PD slowly advances and I finally decided to se Dr John Rogers in NYC on
May 15 to try and regulate my meds better.

Next week its off to San Diago to visit my sister and to attend the
International College of neurosurgeons for the Alliance. We are working the
Pharmacy Upjohn booth for the 3rd. yeqr and they pay all of our expenses.

Well in any eveny feel better.

Dale