Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about chicken pox.  I must
confess I didn't even think to call Mother's Dr.  My niece suggested that I
ask the list and from the response she was right.  I knew about shingles, but
I didn't think of them.  Tom doesn't seem to be feeling to badly.  He takes
an antihistamine every morning for allergies so he doesn't seem to be itching
very much.  The ones who are going to feel bad are his three (almost four)
year old cousin who absolutely adores her cousins and me.  Since I'm Mom's CG
I won't get to play with them and Sarah is going to be in a wedding on the
29th so we don't dare risk exposing her.  Thanks again for your quick
this is the place to come.  This list is made up of a lot of good people and
I learn so much from you every day.  Again, thank you for your help.  Eleanor