OK gang,

Do we really want to pursue this thread(?) . . . especially during this
weekend.  We each have our own thoughts and opinions . . . what's say we leave
them to ourselves and build our strength from what we personally believe.
Meanwhile, we have a common foe and that is Parkinsons.  Let's concentrate
together on how we can help each other and avoid another needless confrontation
this thread could cause.

David
caregiver for Patricia, 69 now/63 dx/? onset