Just got back from taking my father to the eye doctor - while there read an
article about Michael J. Fox in the May issue of, I think, Redbook Magazine.
My mind is gone these days but I think it was Redbook or at least one of the
women's magazines.  He was on the cover also.   It was a good article -
mostly about his marriage and how Parkinson's has affected their
relationship.  It really didn't give much new information on his condition
but it did bring Parkinson's to people's attention which is what we want.  It
mentioned that at this point he is concentrating his efforts on finding a
cure.  Go Michael J.!

Debby Hurlbert