I don't know.....Gambling, does not ring a bell.....I remember some of the
other shows, such as "The Make Believe Ballroom" with Martin Block, or Bloch?
Arthur Godfrey, Don MCNiel and the Breakfast Club, My Friend Irma, I used to
listen on my Hallicrafters SkyBuddy Shortwave radio, which besides playing
all those local radio shows, could pick up noise and static from all over the
world...and once in a blue moon, some guy half way around the world who
always sounded like he had a clothespin on his nose and lived in a house
infested with angry canaries! I hope Don and the other HAMS don't get
offended by that, but it's the truth!  LOL
Ken "Lots of memories coming to the surface"