guess you can call cyber dad dumb or something. i am now 76 been smoking since 14 thetas 62 years still do as you know i am now in 31 years of PD. HOPE TO MAKE 100 SO I CAN GET ON THE TODAY SHOW. VIVIAN does not smoke but says dad you been around this long you might as well do what makes you happy. just pained my tool shed am going to rapier a sump pump for a friend. cut my grass 2 times. give up never not to PD. any how. only time i jump is when VIVIAN SAYS JUMP. lolo JUNE 9 TH 55 what a life. we still fight and make love. never go to sleep whith out our nightly kiss.and morning to. thetas my finale answer good night MRS. CALABASH.

                                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE. 54