Someone may have already said this.  There is some press supporting the statement that chicken pox may contribute to Shingles.

Lanny Weddel

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Eleanor Noone
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 4:27 PM
Subject: Chicken Pox Virus

HELP!  I need some information in a hurry.  Does anyone know whether or not
the chicken pox virus affects older people even if they had it when they were
children?  My niece is here with her twins and one of them started breaking
out yesterday and the other one has, of course been exposed.  She doesn't
want to bring them in to see Mother for fear the virus will make her sick,
and with PD and trying to regulate her Sinemet, we don't want to add anything
else.  They're here 'til Sunday morning, so if anyone knows anything, please
let me know as soon as possible.  They moved to GA a few months ago and we
don't get to see them as often as we used to.  Mom's neuro told me she
probably has Lewy Body Disease (is that right?) so there's a lot of confusion
about things anyway and I'd like her to be able to visit with the boys a
little while they're here.  Thanks for any help,  Eleanor