Hey all youse Parkie-folks!

Have YOU thought 'bout investing in a portable
electronic voice amplifier because PD has robbed
you of your voice?

You ARE?  Well GOODY!  'Cause now's your chance
to purchase MY good quality, mid-priced-at-$200
(Yes! a measly $200) and it's YOURS!)  voice amplifier
 'cause I'M moving on up and am investing in the unit
that  DOESN'T  make me look like a BOG outta Star Trek,
what with the voice amplifier competing with my glasses
for room on my face (Oh vanity, they name is Woman!) <grin>

WHAT:        Voice Amplifier for Sale
COST:         $200 (originally paid $259.95)
YOU GET:    Microphone, battery-charge unit, headphone, tote bag
YOU SAVE: $60

If you're interested in purchasing this voice amplifier, please
EMAIL me, and I'll contact you ASAP.

Barb Mallut'